Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day - Oregon

OregonMom got to spend much of today in bed. I enjoyed working in the yard (really) as temperatures rose to the mid-80's. I planted snow peas, tomatoes, and basil, and trimmed a tree to let more sunlight into the garden. I also worked in a little badminton with Mali and Andrew. They played more while I worked. Afterwards I shared a mate' with Pablo out on his driveway while we attempted to read our books. I'm finally reading The Da Vinci Code. Andrew just finished it. The weather is beautiful here. It is predicted to hit the mid-90's Tuesday, before cooling off again.

After mate', we (us plus PR&M) went to our (Susy and my) favorite Thai restaurant, the nearby Thai Flavor. The kids loved the chicken wontons, and Mali loved their sweet and sour chicken. Susy and I could eat their lettuce wraps every day. We all staggered home, overfull of yummy food.

No comments: