Friday, June 09, 2006

Nutritional Benefits of Size 5 Soccer Balls

I miss Ricardo. I imagine him watching soccer somewhere now.

I only wanted to see the first 10 minutes of the first game of the World Cup. I mean, before watching a game or two this weekend and settling in for some serious soccer watching NEXT weekend. But Andrew burst back in the door with his friend Tiana at 10 minutes to 9:00 this morning, begging for a ride to school because they missed the bus.
It is the last Friday of school before Summer vacation. Last year he waited until the very last day to miss the bus.

Go Brazil!

Andrew's betting big on England. My upset pick is Japan to go far. Czech Republic will probably do well, as I forgot about them when selecting my pool picks.

Mali got her uniform last night at practice. She's very happy with it, and her number. She has dubbed it Sweet 16, and all is good.

No comments: