Sunday, April 22, 2007

Track Practice

Andrew and I went up to the school to run on the new track. We calculated that one lap is 228 meters. We tried something new - finding how far we could run in one minute. Andrew ran about 1 and 2/3 laps - I did about 1 and 1/4. Andrew did a lap in 36 seconds - I took 45. Mali brought Moose. He followed Andrew around on his warm up lap, and then Mali took him home. They'd been waiting at the school for awhile before we even got there, it took us forever to find a working watch with a second hand.

Afterwards, we all went to Home Depot - Mali wanted screening for her playhouse windows, and hinges for a door. She also found some paint from the returned paint section. I think she's planning something fancy for the inside of the playhouse. Susy picked out four different colors for the playroom - I'm not sure what's happening there, but I'm sure I'll be involved later. Andrew sat in the car with Moose and a book. He was along for a ride to Austin's. He had dinner there, and Susy just retrieved him.

No comments: