Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Andrew Swims, and Cranium Cadoo

Pretty quiet here tonight. Mali spent the afternoon at Zoë's after finishing her homework. We had fish and chips for dinner, and then Mali, Susy, and I began a game of Cranium Cadoo. I left in the middle to drive Andrew, Ryan, and Austin to the public pool. Came home and finished our game. Susy won.
Mali has been after us to play it with her for a long time - we didn't realize how long until tonight, because the questions were all a little too easy. We need a version of the game for older kids. I think I'm the only person who missed a question - I couldn't find something with wheels - walking right past the laundry cart to the garage, to look for roller blades or a skateboard. Instead I found the dolly, but lacked the will and time to wrestle it inside. My back has been really stiff since gardening on Sunday.
I'm walking like a 90 year-old man. Tomorrow I drive to Washington - I probably won't be able to get out of the car.

No comments: