Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

I'm a lucky guy, with my Valentines. Mali and Susy and I went to Cafe Murray Hill for a wonderful dinner tonight. Mali had their specialty chicken sandwich, which was delicious. Susy had their awesome squash ravioli, and I had the goat-cheese stuffed chicken breast. Then we shared some desserts - chocolate cake and caramel apple pie, and coffees. All delicious.
Mali's soccer practice was canceled - to our joy, which led to the wonderful dinner. She had callbacks after school for The Music Man, and should find out tomorrow what part she will play.
Andrew is at the state swim meet and won't be home until after 10:00. Susy's missing her favorite valentine. I'm a close third, behind Mali. She says Mali and Andrew are tied, with Moose a close fourth. At least I'm ahead of the dog...

No comments: