Sunday, July 06, 2008

4th of July Fun

I was already in Redmond for work, so Susy and the kids took the train up and we went to Dave and Susan's for a game night. Along with us were Rian and Rachel. Their train was late, which was okay as I almost was trying to find King Station in Seattle. I found Union Station with no trouble...

Game night at Dave's turned into game morning - we didn't get to bed until 2:00 AM, and Mali and Rachel were still up, talking. The next morning everyone moved a little slowly and we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's for the 4th of July. That was great fun, as it was also a graduation party for Lori and a farewell party for Lori and John, who are moving to Albuquerque in two more days. I went to bed early, but the kids were up late again, and I think all are exhausted.

No comments: