Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Murray Hill Cafe

After a crazy day - a meeting with Zvi, a loooonnnnnng meeting with the lawyers, and then a late doctor's appointment where the doctor forgot about me and snuck out the back door with no one noticing,
I picked up Mali at home and Andrew at Tiana's and we headed down to the Murray Hill Cafe for dinner. On the way, we stopped at the Murray Hill substation to see what we could of Sunday's explosion that knocked out power for three hours. There was nothing to see but a bright shiny new transformer where the old one used to be.

Dinner was fine - though Andrew's lasagna had carrots in it, which just seems crazy to me. Mali ate half of her gnocci with chicken, and I had no trouble finishing off my ravioli and Andrew's leftover sauce (I left the carrots also.)
I dropped Andrew off at a friend's house on the other side of Weir, and then Mali took me on a tour of the new neighborhood, showing me where some of her friends lived.

No comments: