Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sunday

Sunday has come and gone. I cooked Swedish pancakes for the sleepover guests and Mali this morning. Then Mali and I went to the batting cages. I'm looking forward to seeing how she does at tomorrow's game.
It rained, so Andrew and William played X-box most of the day. Andrew says his thumb is bruised. I played a little Halo2 with them this afternoon. Mali spent the afternoon and had dinner at her friend Sarah's house. Susy and I went to Costco and spent gobs of money. We hadn't been in awhile.
Tonight we finished watching Star Trek II - The Wrath of Kahn. I've been introducing the kids to Star Trek, since Andrew asked me if William Shatner was famous for anything before his music albums. So we all watched Spock die: "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one."

Tomorrow, for Andrew's actual birthday, the plan is to go to Olive Garden after Mali's softball game.

Another thrilling weekend passes by in Oregon.

No comments: