Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thursday - No news

Last night we had pizza - Mali has decided she likes my super-thin crust vegetarian, throwing the whole pizza ordering scheme out of balance. We managed last night because I somehow confused mushrooms with olives on Susy's half of the pizza, so Mali had a piece of that as well. Be sure to check back later for further pizza-preference discussions.

It rained yesterday, but happily cleared up in time for Andrew's soccer practice. It's sunny and beautiful now. They both have a practice tonight.

I'm finally reading Wicked, by Gregory Maguire. I love it so far. Andrew and Mali are going through the books he got at the end-of-schoolyear book exchange. Reading a lot, and yes, they're both signed up for the library's Summer reading program.

Sunday Mali and I are going river rafting with several families of Mali's friends. Paul is going, but his girls are heading to Toronto for two weeks.

No comments: