Sunday, August 13, 2006

Saturday without soccer

Mali and I went to the driving range (golf) before Susy or Andrew woke up. Afterwards we stopped at the library, and discoverd the Beaverton Farmer's Market, where Mali got some lemonade and a cookie and we sampled lots of goodies. I came home with peaches - I should have bought more!
Andrew had Kyle over all day. I played some games with them (Halo, Risk, Settlers) between various yardwork tasks. I finally flattened the mole mounds and mowed the backyard. New mole mounds appeared even before evening!
Susy took Mali to buy horse stuff (boots, helmet) to prepare for camp next week - our little baby is going away!!!!
Then we ditched the kids and went to Alana's for dinner and to listen to a spiel for some new bakeware made from a flexible fiberglass and silicon mix. We bought a few items.

I am up in the middle of the night, now waiting for my allergy medicine to start working. Late night surfing led me to discover two-year-old photo's of my children in a strange foreign FotoLog. Here's another, at Zoë's house.
We miss Maiara!

No comments: