Sunday, December 10, 2006

Zoë is Ruth

Mali and Andrew each had their first Indoor soccer experiences of the season this weekend - Mali's first ever. They both did great. I got to play with Mali's team, since they are just practicing. It was very fun, but I am Really out of shape. I played goalie for awhile at the end, so I could rest. Mali was very motivated to score against me, but she never got a good chance.

Mali and I raced home after soccer and showered, so we could all go to Paul and Nancy's church tonight to watch Zoë and Hannah in their Christmas program. It was a musical called "It's the truth, Ruth," and Zoë played Ruth. Hannah played a sheep, and also played her violin (in her sheep costume!) with other violinists before the show.
Afterwards we went for Chinese food with Pablo, Rocio, Matias, Nancy, Z0ë and Hannah.

No comments: