Friday, March 30, 2007

Violent Stomach Ailments

We're home from Washington. The trip was great for everyone until Grandma got a stomach flu just before we left. Grandpa then got it after we left. Mali has had it since 2:30 this morning - thankfully after we made it home. She was up every two hours all night, and Susy with her. Mali ended up sleeping in the bathroom on the futon - I wish I'd gotten a picture - it was pathetically cute. She is still sick, just experiencing her 5th upheaval moments ago (8:45).

Andrew is still sleeping - he may be okay.
I'm a little queasy, but I'm hoping it's just sympathy pangs, or that I've got some immunity to this thing. I'm hungry, but I'm not going near food for awhile.
We don't know where this came from, since we haven't heard of anyone else we know being sick like this.

No comments: