Friday, July 13, 2007

Home!

I am home from Arkansas, woohoo! The trip went well.
The kids went to swim team this morning, and now Andrew is off at Rian's house. His job is to recover the backpack he forgot at Calee's house last week, so that I can read the book: The Titan's Curse - the book that follows the two he gave me to read on my trip. They were both good, but I also picked up The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett, which I loved. I will be hopping out to get the sequel to that one today or Sunday. (I also watched Legally Blond, and The Bicentennial Man while in Arkansas. There was not a lot else to do. Pine Bluff is sortof in decline. Next time I'll stay in Little Rock.)

Tomorrow we have a big day: a river rafting trip in Maupin, Oregon (map). The same one Mali and I went on last year, but this time Andrew is coming, and Susy may come too.

No comments: