Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Continues - Saturday

More costume fun, as Mali and I returned to Party City to exchange the Gangster costume for a devil queen/bride costume. That was to no avail, as Mali stole Susy's new pirate costume to match up with Rachel for Kian and Koresh's party.
Pirates Mali and Rachel

After Party City, Paul and I went on a bike ride. It was beautiful weather, but we took a few unintended hills circumventing a Google-Map error of a through street that was really a dead-end, very private road. Click here for a map of our 30+ mile route. It was getting dark quickly, so Susy retrieved us at Oak Knoll Winery.

I was in a good mood all day, even with Party City and unforseen hills, because my high school friend Angie - who I'd lost touch with - tracked me down and called me.

Oh - and the boy, who I hardly saw all day: Andrew spent the day with William and Kyle, first at our house, then at Kyle's playing pool and video games. We were in bed when he finally made it home around 10:00.

No comments: