Sunday, October 07, 2007

Homecoming Dance

I don't have the report from Andrew yet. Mali and I were sleeping when he came home, and he's still sleeping now. Susy said he had fun. Here's a picture she took when he got home.


Susy and I had fun at Christina's wedding. Willamette Valley Vineyards is a beautiful place for a wedding. It didn't rain on us, but was a little chilly during the ceremony. The dinner was delicious. Each table had their own cake as a centerpiece, which I thought was a very interesting way to do that.

Big soccer news: Susy and I missed the game in Canby, so of course it was the game of the season and Mali was the big star. They tied the first place team 0-0, and Dean said Mali was the MVP! Hopefully we'll hear more about it at her game this afternoon. Mali also had a fun sleepover at Rochelle's house before the game.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown up he is - - Homecoming! It seems like just yesterday...
Hope all is well with the Oregon Lubashes! xoxo Cousin A.

OregonDad said...

Hi Amy! We're all good. We thought of you and Stathis at the Greek Festival!

Unknown said...

We just went to the Seattle Greek Festival two weeks ago! It was fun and I do love loukamdes! Did Mali like the food?

OregonDad said...

Mali did, but she's not as big a fan as Susy and I are. We both are crazy for gyros. I love Spanakopita, but there was a huge line and then they ran out. Mali really wanted to try the iced Greek coffee, but they weren't doing decaf, so that was out.

OregonDad said...

And baklava, sweet baklava, with walnuts and sugar and butter in cute little fat triangles... I love them!