Friday, January 11, 2008

All Mali, All the Time

Mali is worried about today's science test, about energy and heat transfer. She has been milking it all week for drama, and we've all been testing her. She's bringing a stress ball to school with her today. She will do fine.
Tonight she goes to Lilly's roller skating birthday party.
This morning she thought I might like to blog her New Year's resolutions. They're pretty good for everyone, I think.
Mali's New Year's Resolutions:
Be happier.
Smile more.
No mean looks.
No rude/mean comments.
Get organized/clean.
Be nice to everyone.

2 comments:

fuquinay said...

Those are precious thoughts. Save them. Is she 12 yet?

Because I don't know where to put this, I want to thank you for your comments on my blog and for visiting at Flickr, despite the fact that reciprocation is uneven. I try. I really do. And when I see that you've posted a photo, I will go and look and read, even if I don't say anything.

It is really hard to keep up sometimes, but please know that I appreciate it.

OregonDad said...

Hi L!
Mali turns 12 in March. I was surprised to discover she made some resolutions. No one here talked about it at all. She is one to celebrate a holiday even if the rest of us forget. She's fully engaged.

Nice to see you here, thanks. It is a different order, keeping up with online friends. I enjoy your photos and writings when I wander over to them. I'm glad I stumbled into you.