Monday, January 28, 2008

Home!

John, Jonathan and I left Whistler at 10:15 and made it to Kirkland around 4:00. We went through a strange blizzard in Vancouver that was completely bounded by the city limits. Huge flakes, falling fast. There was about 3 inches on the ground in the city, and none anywhere around it. John made me an espresso in Kirkland and I was on the road again at 4:30, and finally made it home at 7:30.
The kids were over at Tiana's having dinner and watching a movie when I got here. Susy and Moose were happy to see me. I was asleep before the kids returned, but woke up when Moose went crazy when they walked in the door.

Here's one of the photos Joan was nice enough to send me since I missed Andrew's winter formal date with Hailey Saturday night. The group gathered at Tiana's before going to Red Robin for the pre-dance dinner.
Andrew and Hailey before the winter formal

No comments: