Saturday, June 28, 2008

Still Saturday, Now Hotter

Susy and I left the kids watching a movie and went to the Beaverton Farmer's Market. We bought strawberries! and lots of vegetables. Also some supposedly healthy baklava - which is really good, not too sweet, with tons of pistachios. Also two basil plants, in case I get excited and want to plant something. It's still too hot to do anything resembling work outside, but maybe later tonight or early tomorrow morning I may get inspired. Dad has promised me some tomato seedlings from his greenhouse on our visit for July 4th.

Crazy Andrew is bored enough to go running. He just called and is now heading over to Rian's. Mali and Rachel finished their sugar cookies with real cream cheese and strawberry frosting, and walked up to the school playground. Mari-Fay wants to know if Rachel has moved in yet. Susy and I got a nice little nap in. She's still sleeping, and I'm up and sorting work out (so of course here I am...)

No comments: