Sunday, June 01, 2008

Game-filled Sunday

Moose and I jogged down to the drugstore this morning to pick up pills and eggs. I didn't need the eggs: for breakfast I made us smoothies with Mango Juice, bananas, and feggs. (What we call cholesterol-free liquid eggs.) It was surprisingly yummy.
Afterwards we all played Hearts - and Susy won after Mali took all the tricks.
Then Susy, Moose and I walked down to the store to get shortening so Mali could make chocolate chip yogurt cookies. We ate most of them, and then played Scattergories, which Susy always wins so usually she won't play with us, but this time Andrew won the second game!
Now I'm taking the kids to the pool, even though it's cool and cloudy outside.
UPDATE:
We swam a bunch - the pool was warmer than the air - then we sat in the hot tub for awhile. We walked home, Susy made bulgogi (Korean Teriyaki) with rice and peas and I ate waaayyyy too much. Then we played hearts again, and Andrew won after I took 25 to lose.

No comments: