Thursday, April 13, 2006

Back from class

I've been away in Bellevue at an Oracle class by the brilliant Jonathan Lewis. I met some interesting people with interesting jobs (Starbucks, Amazon, Seattle Times). I stayed with David and Susan and Dalton and Rylin, and actually got to have some fun with the kids this time around. Rylin and I played "Easter Pinecone Hunt," making the Momma and Baby pinecones happy by rescuing them from the yard and sending them into their forest home. After each batch she would jump around screaming "I win! I win!" Dalton was a happy kid, building and rebuilding a paper pirate ship.
I'm home now, and dealing with a crisis in San Jose. Except for possible crisis management, I'm on vacation Friday, since the kids are out of school. Saturday we head up to G&G's place for Easter Sunday!

No comments: