Wednesday, October 11, 2006

More Birthday Trivia

I spent my birthday working and coaching soccer and then we went out to the new Ruby Tuesday's down the hill, since I hadn't been there yet. It's a lot like Red Robin, but better, I think.
I'm still full - so much for the diet. Susy and I split a hamburger and we each got the salad bar. Andrew and Mali attempted to split their orders - a huge pyramid appetizer of chicken strips, and a set of 4 mini-burgers. And they each got a milkshake. THEN we got dessert, sharing a free-for-birthday, surprisingly large ice-cream sunday, and we ordered a pie-piece-sized wedge of a cookie with a huge mound of ice cream on it, all drizzled in caramel. So much there was even a small scoop of ice cream left over when we rolled out of the place. Apparently there was enough food, even after Mali skipped eat her share of the chicken strips, saying they were too spicy.

Today I am driving up to Redmond for meetings today and tomorrow. Friday the kids are out of school.

No comments: