Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Last week of school

I'm in Redmond, so secondhand news:
Mali had her bowling trip yesterday - a reward for being a school ambassador all year.
Andrew has his math final: multiple choice and it takes two days - he's way over half done. It won't count for him anyway - he already has a 98 or 99% and it will only count for people on the border of some grade.
Susy's working from home today while the guest bathroom gets finished, just in time for the grandparent's visit this weekend.

Last night in Redmond I got to check out Dalton and his friend Andrew on their Green Machines, which I hadn't seen before. David is recovering from gum surgery so watched with Eric while Susan, Allison and I drank wine on the driveway while all the kids tore around the cul-de-sac on various vehicle types. Then Susan whipped up a delicious sausage stir fry for the grownups, and David and I played 3-Dragon Ante.

No comments: