Saturday, July 09, 2005

3:00 A.M.

Mali says she hasn't been asleep yet. She discovered me awake at 3:00, as I often am, so we went exploring. Luckily, the work-out room is open and has a TV.
So many choices for late night TV: we clicked past Big, which Mali recognized without seeing Tom Hanks, then stopped to watch the end of a PowerPuff Girls episode: Mojo Jojo goes back in time to stop Professor Nutonium from ever becoming inspired to create the PowerPuff Girls, but when the girls follow him and save the young professor, they inspire him to do just that! Oh, that Mojo Jojo!
That was enough TV for us, so we checked out the arcade and played Nintendo Doubles Tennis and got destroyed by the computer on level one. Then I impressed Mali with my very fine Ms. Pac-Man skills. That was it for my quarter supply.

Then, Hallelujah!, we found the Business Center open with two computers. So she is playing games on Neopets and I am writing this. Now I go surfing.

No comments: