Friday, July 01, 2005

Summer comes at last!

This is it - my last day of work for the Summer! I feel like a schoolkid. The schoolkids have been nagging me to join them for a week now. This does not make working any easier, let me tell you. It was easier before the sun showed up.

Now the weather is wonderful, the pool, garden, and golf course call, and soon (Tomorrow!!!) the days will move slower and faster all at once.

Swim team this morning. Afterwards Mali may go see the new Herbie movie with her friend Lilly. Last night she went to Hailey's birthday party up the street. 13 girls doing dance routines on the lawn, followed by a squirtgun/watercup battle that left all but one girl - not Mali - drenched. And those are just the scenes I saw.

Andrew had track practice - he is working very hard. Tomorrow we may run up Weir.
He will run.
I will runWalkStopBreathJogWalkStopBreathBreathBreathWalk.

I added a link (under links, to the right) to BlueSplash on Xanga, which I am thinking to make into a listing of experienced media for the family. Kind of cool throwing the book covers on there, I thought. Check it out. I'll add more soon (Tomorrow!!!!)

No comments: