Friday, June 17, 2005

AAAAaaaaaaa!!!!

I'm too busy!!!!! I barely got Andrew signed up for Sunday's Pentathlon - I had to call the registrar and plead my case (I had none, but she was nice) this morning. He is at the mall now with OregonMom buying clothes for tomorrow's eagerly awaited wedding of Mike and Anna! Mali is preparing by getting a manicure AND a pedicure. Alana thankfully took her down with her this morning. Meanwhile I'm trying to get in an honest day's work.

We went out last night to the local Chinese place to celebrate Mali's report card - oh yeah, school is out as of yesterday at 2:00 - Andrew missed the bus to come home so rode a different one to Dominic's place then walked to Isabelle's where I picked him up - first (and last) time of the year -
Mali got 9 O's (Outstanding!) on her report card!!!!
Andrew's report card is in the mail (he says -
and I actually believe him.)

No comments: