Wednesday, January 04, 2006

TV, Sony, 27". And a big new dryer.

Yes, we do have a new TV. It is a measly little 27" because that is all my to-beautiful-to-hack-up entertainment center will allow. At least we got a Sony with a BEAUTIFUL picture. It is also HDTV, once the Comcast folks come Saturday to set up our digital cable.

We also have a new dryer. It is a Kenmore Elite 7.5 cubic foot capacity (large). Very nice. Susy was happy it had a light inside, which I thought was silly, but I love it.
Sadly, of course, the dryer has problems (nothing is ever easy.) The Start button is unnecessary, as the dryer starts up without pushing it. I finally contacted Sears service only to have me tell them their computers are down so they can't schedule anything. I will try again this morning.

No comments: