Friday, March 14, 2008

Crazy Day, Part Two: Noon

10:30 -
I got a weird phone call from Andrew: the phone he was using kept breaking up so I couldn't understand him, I just got something about a lockdown and a dumb track spaghetti feed, so I thought he wanted me to come pick him up. I got there and his phone was off and I could not find him anywhere: He wasn't waiting outside and he wasn't at the spaghetti feed. There had been a lockdown but it had ended ten minutes earlier. I'm not worried about him, other than that he might be walking home while I'm there to pick him up. I'm driving around the school when finally he calls me again - his phone is off at home, he's using Isabelle's, he IS at the spaghetti feed we just missed each other, and he didn't need me to pick him up earlier, but he does now. Whee...
11:00 -
Susy calls from the bank, her passport is not in the safety deposit box as we hoped. We will be tearing the house apart this weekend looking for it.

No comments: